Great Start Livingston is excited to partner with MSU Extension to present this 5-week workshop: Guiding Principles for Highly Successful Families.
This workshop is being offered at no-cost to families.
Thursdays: April 5, 12, 19, 26 & May 3. 5:30-6:45pm
- Week 1 – Developing successful family routines
- Week 2 – Handling behavior challenges & helping develop emotional control
- Week 3 – Being a calm assertive parent
- Week 4 – Establishing rules & supportive relationships
- Week 5 – Building resilience – Allowing children to make mistakes
Each week you will leave with resources and a new book to add to your child’s library.
We will also provide FREE dinner & child care. Child care spaces are limited so make sure to register early.
This is for: Elementary principals, Kindergarten teachers, Preschool teachers, Community partners and also Parents who want to learn more about importance of transition to Kindergarten.